The protection of privacy and personal data is a priority to our company and a clear commitment assumed by us. Our company is committed to respect and protect it, understanding the concerns you may have about the confidentiality of the information and personal data that you transmit to us.
In compliance with Portuguese Law No. 58/2019 of August 8th on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the processing of personal data collected on the website is our responsibility.
- Identity and contacts of the data controller
The data collected on this website are processed by our company and the information collected is managed and controlled exclusively by our company.
- Basis of legitimacy of data processing
Through this website, our company may collect personal data, transmitted through the contact form with your consent.
Your data is collected in order to:
– Answer your questions through the contact form;
– Send you information about our products and services offers, news and events (newsletters).
- Retention period of your data
The data collected and processed through the contact form will be kept only during the processing of your request and after this stage they will be destroyed.
- Recipients of data
The personal information provided is used by our company to contact you and to provide all information requested by you through our contact form.
Your personal data will never be disclosed to third parties, except in exceptional cases, such as to satisfy decisions imposed by law or the responsible authorities.
- Data security and confidentiality
Our company strives to implement all the necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- Your rights and how you can access, rectify or oppose the processing of your personal data
Under the terms of the personal data protection law, the data users are guaranteed the right to access, update, rectify or delete their personal data, which may take place through the various contacts that we provide.
For any questions regarding the collection and processing of your data, you can contact us by e-mail.
- Use of personal data
The personal information provided is used by our company to contact you and to provide all the information requested by you through our contact form. Therefore, we undertake not to transfer or sell your personal data to third parties.
Our company only discloses your personal data if we are required to do so by a decision imposed by law or court.
Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device through your browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, thus not including your personal data.
Information about the various cookies that our company uses and their purpose:
– Strictly necessary Cookies: They allow you to browse the website and use its applications. Without these cookies, the services that you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies: They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functional Cookies: They store the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
If you need more information, please contact us through this e-mail address: email@example.com